Saturday, February 20, 2016

My favorite Christmas present!


Before and after, don't you just love those?!

I have been wanting to paint our home's exterior since we moved in. And I finally got the green light--'cause it was my Christmas present! Thanks, Babe!

I recommend the Color Smart mobile app by Behr.
I spent a lot of time on this app! Also bought about 7 samples to slap on the back of my house, just to really get a feel for the colors.

In the end I went with: Behr's Smokestack (N220-3) with Cotton Sheets (RD-W15) on the garage and trim and Club Navy (QE-56) on the top trim. And I love it!!!!!

So,
Before:



AND after!!!!



My contribution was redoing the outside lights:

Before:

(Apply painter's tape--such a pain, but totally worth it)


Spray paint--I love you!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your house looks so good, great choice of colors! It's amazing what a little (or a lot) of paint can do. -Stephanie

Tara said...

You did such a great job picking the colors. I like your "after" result much better. ;) Looks like a great house!